View Single Post
Old 11.14.2015, 06:52 PM   #1692
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
Travis Scott is obscured by all the guest. I don't even know who he is.

yes, he's cool if your drunk and snorting cocaine. it's 2015 kiddie drug hip hop and you're a ass grown man. there's Kayne doing his squeaky ass bitch panic attack voice(who's the voice of abstinence in all this) and a couple of cool samples!!! taylor swift is cool. check her new album out. she's talented too.

brazen. it'll blow your mind but, wont give you chill bumps because you're old and not shallow and ADD enough like your unborn children. thank god!!.... cause your children will have to be hooked on X and hydrocodone to enjoy this shit, unless your college smart coke feins. if they aren't rich feins, then they're white trash low class unknowingly supporting conservative domination of eliminating the ugly classes by retarded corporate hip hop music. supported by the education school systems and record companies.

I don't trust it and neither should you but, being cool is everything. enjoy that Travis Scoot.

Being cool is nothing. Absolutely nothing. I really hope you don't get that kind of vibe from me. That I somehow value coolness over.. Anything.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|