View Single Post
Old 06.30.2015, 02:42 PM   #3989
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pony
YUUUUUUS, poetry too!

gonna look into jhumpa lahiri right now
and evollove, your recommendations sound really good, i am sure i will get at least one of the collections.

and having all the pages full with the nonsense written by males is very practical. how else am I gonna keep warm at night if not with a fire?

if you like poetry i have elizabeth bishop in very high esteem. she had such a great tikiti takata tikiti takata ear for rhythm. plus, she wrote very well.

you've read emily dickinson haven't you? haven't you? haven't you????????

and jorie graham is the current poetry boss, i think-- to paraphrase eliot, the queen of cats. anything by her, i suppose.

and you know what, even in translation in any language of your choice: YOURCENAR. YOURCENAR. YOURCENAR. makes most other writers look insignificant.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|