View Single Post
Old 06.30.2015, 10:53 AM   #1115
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Cherry Bomb and I Don't Like Shit are both good. I know I was slow to feel the new Earl, but that's mostly because I have personal issues with the way these two conduct themselves, both in virginal boyhood and in their newfound "maturity".

When Earl insults his fans for being upset that OF broke up (male virgins who want to dress like Easter baskets forever, is, I believe, how he put it), I can hear the self-assured, wet-eared pseudo-wisdom of someone who just wants to publicly announce the popping of his own cherry without actually holding up a sign.

Tyler has been better about it. He has actually conversed with fans, and tried to explain the fact that he's growing up, and changing as a person, to a bunch of children of the Internet age, who get their identity from their "Fandom".

But either way, if you give a shit about the people that made you as unfathomably lucky as you have been, you will not insult them and tell them to "go talk to some girls, seriously" (says the bording school brat who's not old enough to understand the true nature of vice). Fuck you, brat.

Your album's good though.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|