View Single Post
Old 06.05.2015, 11:38 AM   #1245
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i seriously need to move there

i don't think there's an official recipe for gumbo unless it's fake. i mean gumbo is basically a pot of everything. so i'll say you're true to the spirit of the thing.

next time try to add some sausages though *****

yeah it's basically a restlessen.

got a friend of mine a job in service at the restaurant. he's a free-jazz impro concert and festival organizer and he'll invite some nola musicians next month to play in the garden of the restaurant. Gonna make a real deal gumbo with some local equivalent for andouille.

it's not so much about sausage or meat i think... the stock is where it's at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
The wife and I went over to Toomey Starks, Louisiana for lunch Wednesday. Our shrimp poboy, boudain balls and onion rings was well worth the drive!

ohhh. now i want a po boy.
fuck,
street food here in vienna is so bad.
i'd kill for a decent bosna.
not some fucking ridiculous hot dog with käsekrainer.
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|