View Single Post
Old 02.19.2015, 10:22 PM   #271
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Yeah I get it and it's fine for everybody but Kanye.

He hasn't dropped a mixtape since... '07? And his singles an albjms have always gone hand in hand. From the first single you get a feeling for how the albums going to sound. Except with Yeezus.

I just want the mothetfucking album, but watch it take until June to hit shelves.

sometime in June? yr about right.

if it's as good or better as Yeezus, i'll bow and blow my head off.

then again i hadn't heard Yeezus in ages. is it personal or some internet twitter super future ideology?

sign of the times. compare him to Prince or are you too scared too? yeah, i said it.

ok, Brian Wilson.

people hated it because they wanted hip hop and not some 3d version rocknrap iphoneinternetrules album.

still like it

take Joey,Chance,Kendrick, or Killer Mike any day over him anyway.
rebeccagotcursedout is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|