View Single Post
Old 02.13.2015, 06:08 PM   #238
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
read that Drake just released a bunch of throwaways so he can get out of his 4 album contract in Cash Money, his real album "Views from the 6" will come out later this year.

--

not really feeling the tape. maybe i'm not in the mood.. maybe it'll grow on me. but right now it's pretty boring.

EDIT: i woke up in the wrong mood, but now i'm giving it another shot, and i can't believe i'm saying this, i'm not only enjoying it this time, but also getting blown away by it.

the last few songs are so beautiful. i'm starting to think this might be Drake's best project to date, in some ways. wow man. wow.

Well you're nothing if not infectious in your enthusiasm for music. I'll give it a whirl when I'm heading over to Manchester tomorrow. Highly anticipated review will be up Sunday probably.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|