View Single Post
Old 02.11.2015, 09:02 PM   #222
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Aight i can't hate on the songs you posted and thanks for sharing.. here is my issue. Those were four songs.. shit even Game got seven very conscious and positive tunes. Im not hating legitimately im asking how many more are conscious tunes by Kanye? What is the ratio of conscious to nonsense?

And again i aint hatin, im askin. It been a long time since i sat and checked out kanye records so i can't remember. You ain't got to post all the lyrics, just the number and possibly names and i will check it.

For example here are the Game tracks i mentioned (and no, i would never argue Game is a conscious rapper or even a positive rapper)...

Truth Rap
Let Us Live
Letter to the King
Olde English
Angel (feat common and yes Kanye)
Why you hate?
Walk Thru Da Sky

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|