View Single Post
Old 02.07.2015, 08:43 PM   #172
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
The truth is that i have been so busy with full time grad school at nite and full time work in days i haven't even had time to get more than 4hours of sleep a day and so no new music. I barely even could squeeze in Midnite's new record and im admittedly obsessed with him! I mossed bodyhead show.. going to miss dead prez (!!!) next week.. kinda bummed but too burnt out to even dwell on it.. so Sev, sorry i missed your recommendations its nothing personal at all, just ain't got even a literal second to spare

Oh that's right, you're actually still in grad school, and are likely going to finish quite soon.

I have zero pity for you.

But I do respect your ability to prioritize. I'm the type of person who fails at long term, high stakes endeavors because I can't stop wasting time at the record store, and reading for pleasure... Makes it damn hard to read for school, even when the subjects are the same.

Anyway, yeah- do what you've gotta do man. Just give these records a spin when you do have the time.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|