View Single Post
Old 01.31.2015, 12:03 PM   #29
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by >TNS<
yep I live there. I was in the netherlands for 4 years but I returned to greece in 2014.

My first impression when I returned was that the 4-5 years of extreme austerity have almost destroyed the fabric of the country, so to speak.

Syriza is not 'radical leftists'. Perhaps they are radical in the current neoliberal lean-and-mean atmosphere of zero-hours contracts, reduction of the welfare state and concentration camps for the immigrants. Their politics is just social-democratic.

ANEL are populists and quite ridiculous.

if the new government gives 'naturalisation rights' to the 2nd generation of immigrants (that's what they say they will do) it will be a major positive development for thousands of young people here. So far the laws regarding that are totally absurd.

What will happen next remains to be seen.

ooooh... thank you thank you. i've been keeping an eye on your news so the first-person perspective helps.

i remember living under teh thumb of the IMF. it was not pretty.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|