View Single Post
Old 09.26.2014, 08:29 PM   #989
foreverasskiss
Banned

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
quick way to cook a slab of ribs on the grill:

1. smother both sides with ranch dressing then wrap them in tin foil and cook both sides 45 mins each. make sure the coals are very hot.

2. then, unwarp tin foil and place them back on the grill with two spatulas to cook for 15 mins on each side.

3. after that, gently pick up slab with two spatulas and place them in a beer cooler shut the lid and let them steam for an hour or a little more.

4. boom!!! you have yrself some motherfucking ribs bitch. i'm doing it now as i type.

5. you won't learn this from this internet. you learned it from me. thank me later.

6. after you gorge on yr ribs, have an apple because it's good for you. and remember to drink fresh water. esp well water. fake bottle water will do too.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|