View Single Post
Old 04.03.2006, 03:41 PM   #11
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah don't get fucked up for their show, it's better sober. I got really really fucked up during the show. I usually see bands sober but someone offered me a joint and I couldn't resist ( I later found out he was an off duty NYC cop ) That's why I'm seeing them again. Basically though, I had been awake for about 30 hours and my brain was already incredibly lucid, so when I got high, I got like REALLY high, halloucinations and everything. So when the show started, Wayne Coyne came out and threw a huge fistfull of confetti in my face and there were like a million balloons everywhere and aliens and wizards shining flashlights in my face, and rainbows colored ribbons everywhere and just shit flying all over the place, yeah, that was fucking CRAZY. But then I sobered up quickly and it was way more enjoyable sober. That's my advice, see them sober. I'm glad I was sober at least half of the time

Anyways...... Forget everything you think about the new album, it all sounds amazing live. Totally different. Live it's all fucking LOUD DISTORTED FUZZY ACID ROCK, and it sounds SO much better than the albums. They even seem to play their instruments better. And lots of people think Wayne just sings and wears costumes and shit, oh no, he plays all kinds of instruments.
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|