View Single Post
Old 09.28.2013, 11:44 AM   #16
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Sure, boring, fine. What was certainly not boring was the hissy fit of a posturing little whiner playing at being the true punk which I responded to.

It's obvious why you don't like people like Albini that actually do things and make good music.

I'm sure you have a more liberal and correct approach to sexism, and its actively manifest in your own life. I'm sure your upholding of such principles make you a better man than me and redeems your soul. You'll have to spare me the humiliation of laying it all out on the table though, because it's hard for me to take it anymore seriously than a few posts ago when your histrionics were at full blast.

is the "promise of humour" a way to mask the fact that you are an egomaniacal loser trying to show off exactly how punk you truly are without having to provide any evidence, so we'll all think you're in on the cool shit just through the sheer force of your disgust? all those 'shits' surely had to indicate SOMETHING other than some asshole shitting on others because his own ego is too big to allow anyone else to have accomplished anything...
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|