View Single Post
Old 09.16.2013, 10:45 AM   #45
Beautiful Plateau
children of satan

Beautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's asses
A-list playlist: The favourite music of your favourite celebrities
By Emma Jones, March 21, 2012

- Don Cherry - "has outed himself. . . as a Deadmau5 fan"
- Miley Cyrus - "is a bit of a hipster music snob, opting for the musical teachings of John Lennon, Bon Iver and Jon Foreman"
- Kristen Stewart - "brazenly admitted that her "theme song" is Miley Cyrus' 'The Climb' "
- Kevin Spacey - "is a fan of Ol' Blue Eyes himself, Frank Sinatra"
- Carrie Underwood - "owes her passion for country music to only one person: the late, great Mel McDaniel."
- Michael Sheen - "has a penchant for Tim Buckley and, in particular, his solemn 1970 release 'Song to the Siren.' "
- Katy Perry - "Kitty Purry's all-time favourite song is Queen's 'Killer Queen' "
- Rihanna - "has a soft spot for rock, counting Aerosmith and Paramore among her favourites" / "is a major fan of fellow Caribbean Bob Marley" / "she inked "Thug Life" across her knuckles" (a tattoo tribute to Tupac Shakur)
- The Cast of Glee - "Agron is a fan of both the classics (Dylan and Daniel Johnston) and the indies (Bon Iver and Passion Pit) / Salling [...] likes guitarists Dimebag Darrell and Tim Reynolds / "Ushkowitz listens to charttoppers Kings of Leon, Adele and Britney Spears." / "McHale loves everything and everyone from Green Day to Boyz II Men to Radiohead."
- Tom Hanks - when he was asked about his favorite song of the year in 2009: "the Beyoncé song. . .because it's infectious," referring to Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It.)
- Matthew McConaughey - "favourite artists include Bob Marley, Lauryn Hill, Robbie Robertson and, of course, Mishka."
- Ellen Degeneres - besides dance and hip-hop "also enjoys Sade, My Morning Jacket and The Rollin Stones"
- Steve Martin - "jumps from rock to folk to classic" / "lists [bluegrass artists] Steve Goodman, Flatt & Scruggs and The Punch Brothers as his favourites"
- Michael Bublé - "The Beastie Boys and Harry Connick Jr. dominated the Crazy Love crooner's childhood"
- Hayley Williams (lead vocalist of Paramore) - "is a pretty big fan of '80s rock band The Smiths and their leader Morrisey"
- Sean Combs - his favorite song is "It's Like That" by Run DMC
- Lady Gaga - "is a huge Iron Maiden fan"

"It's fair to say that Gaga is one hard-working lady. She's dominated the charts for the past three years, harnessed the power of social media and is still finding time to fight for equal rights. Gaga is an inspiration to her Little Monsters but who inspires Gaga? Surprisingly, Mother Monster is a huge Iron Maiden fan, joining the group on tour last year and taking part in all kinds of roadie duties (according to reports, she even waived the $90-a-day lackey fee).

Gaga's musical tastes are pretty diverse. She told VH1 that Morrissey's Years of Refusal was one of her favourite albums of 2009. She's also a big fan of Grace Jones' 2008 album Hurricane. Sadly for Gaga, Morrissey and Jones don't share her admiration. When asked why she turned down a collaboration with the poker faced one, Grace Jones told The Guardian: "I'd just prefer to work with someone who is more original and someone who is not copying me, actually. . . I really don't think of her at all. . . I wouldn't go see her." Meanwhile, Morrissey had this to say to Billboard when questioned about Gaga's popularity: "[i]t is nothing new. I like the idea of women who are in full control, but I am tired of seeing singers who cannot deliver a song without the aid of seven hundred and fifty frenzied dancers assuming the erotic. It is actually fraudulent..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD4ICwgZiBs
ignorant pricks...

Beautiful Plateau is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|