View Single Post
Old 11.18.2012, 09:48 PM   #2
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Can't really figure out a way to come with an accurate list in regards to that, so I can't provide an exhaustive insight into my aural addictions of that time. I gave so many listens to pretty much every album on that list. The exception would be U2's "Achtung Baby". I never cared too much for U2 and never will. Nirvana's "In Utero" must be the one I've listened to the most, given that it was the first record I ever bought and I played the cassette tape to death. Still love it today. Sonic Youth's "A Thousand Leaves" is another one which must rank highly, and then Low's "I Could Live In Hope" must follow. I listened to a lot of grunge albums, and was so into Nine Inch Nails at the time. Fiona Apple was my goddess in the post Nirvana era... PJ Harvey, too. Atari Teenage Riot ("Delete Yourself!" and "Live At Brixton Academy 1999" still blow my mind). Skinny Puppy. Björk...
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|