View Single Post
Old 09.18.2012, 03:18 PM   #5
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
But he's such a sweet, gentle man.

By the way, has anyone ever noticed that Eno's records sound like shit? What dumbfuck recorded those? Just kidding about that too.

But really, contender for worst recording in the history of the world has to be S-K's THE WOODS. Years later, I'm still pissed at the terrible, terrible choices made on what could've been one of their best albums.

The Woods is indeed one of my all-time worst, why didn't they just keep John Goodmanson? I would also like to nominate Radiohead The King of Limbs! Damn thing sounds like it was recorded under water, and the live versions like From the Basement are crackling with subtlety and nuance that is entirely lost in production
Hey, Steve can't win em all, but if I wanted him to record a gutted, ethereal punk album with crisp and not overpowering drum work and simple, live-feed distorted guitars, all balanced with good vocals, there is no one else BETTER than Steve.

Exhibit (a)

Exhibit (b)

Exhibit (c)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|