View Single Post
Old 07.30.2012, 01:51 AM   #24
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOUT
I recall Kim, I think, in an interview talking about how complex it was putting together the structures of the songs on Sister...they were charting it out or something...how sick would it be to hear the songs in the early stages???

I can't be sure she didn't say the same about Sister, but I feel like you may be thinking of Daydream, where they had all the parts on cards they'd swap around..like A, B, C...or maybe ZZ, Dino, Ubu...

Curiously, there was a "Sprawl" demo on a mixtape after the Daydream deluxe was released, so there's clearly more from that goldmine...
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|