View Single Post
Old 06.07.2012, 08:47 AM   #12
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
It's not that I don't like them. It's just that for a long time I never heard them and even now I've only heard a handful of songs.

But like I say I hope he recovers swiftly!

Me too, he's one of the good ones. I didn't really express myself as well as i could have above, the Charlamabides requires a commitment to listen to, one doesn't do chores and listen to them. Its very tasty stuff over all, comparing diesel to kush its all good.

Zaika was an excellent project he did with Marcia Bassett - I think there is a WFMU session on a free archive somewhere. There are several releases on cassette and CDr that are worth hunting down, the lp on Eclipse is ok as well, a little quieter than those.

He was supposed to play with Loren Conners next Monday as part of re month of Steve Gunn Mondays at Zebulon.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|