View Single Post
Old 05.28.2012, 07:07 PM   #38
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Totally agree. A. Ashtray has expressed a dislike for meaningful lyrics, so I thought she'd find Malkamus' lyrics a fine antidote. That's all I meant.

I, myself, feel that he has NOTHING to say to the world. However amusing or clever the stuff was at first, after years of gibberish I've concluded that he's just a shallow man.

Fuck, where were you when I brought this up on a much earlier thread and took a ton of shit?

No type of lyrics, weird or otherwise, can ever fix terrible music. The only reason I prefer nonsensical lyrics is because I tend to not enjoy songs as much when they are obviously about something in particular.

Again, there are those lyrics that mean something to me. It's just rare.