View Single Post
Old 05.17.2012, 10:19 PM   #56
pad_023
the destroyed room

pad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
just because somebody posts here doesn't mean automatically mean we think pavement and the fall are the apex of music.

also the vice article is stupid. skrillex music consists largely of wobbly, heavy drops. so why(for example) is the vlad guy "not ok" for answering that they like the music because of heavy drops? that sounds like a pretty normal reason to like something, would you insult people for liking black sabbath for having heavy riffs?

Of course not, the forum has quite a broad spectrum of tastes. There is still a discernible difference though.

With the vice article, I know it's stupid and trashy. They always play on stereotypes. I'd just thought i'd post it because people were arguing about what skrillex fans were like. Apart from that I don't really have an opinion on it.
pad_023 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|