View Single Post
Old 04.21.2012, 05:07 AM   #13
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
Truthfully, I want to rhyme like Common Sense, but I did 5 mil, I ain't been rhyming like Common Since

jay himself more or less admits that he's shit, i'd listen to like water for chocolate fifty times before putting on some jay garbage
Be is wonderful.
Common doesn't really see Jay though. and i love both.

Reasonable Doubt - Dead Presidents II. he took a hot line and made it a HOT song.
In my Lifetime Vol 1 - (Always Be My) Sunshine.
Vol 2 Hard Knock Life - Hard Knock Life.
Streets Is Watching - It's Alright.
Vol 3 Life And Times of S. Carter - Big Pimpin'.
The Dynasty - Soon You'll Understand.
The Blueprint - Never Change. this one always gets me. "i'm still fuckin' with crime 'cause crime pays".
The Blueprint 2 - Fuck All Nite.
The Best of Both Worlds - never heard this one, always assumed it's shit.
The Black Album - Threat. good call, NR.
Unfinished Business - see Best of Both Worlds.
Kingdom Come - Lost One.
American Gangster - Success. Jay & Nas on the same track. each one doing his best not to get killed and embarass himself. hah.
The Blueprint 3 - Death of Auto-Tune. people who call BP3 a sellout album forget hip-hop heads loved D.O.A, Thank You and Run This Town when it just came out.
Watch The Throne - Who Gon Stop Me. THAT OUTRO WHERE JAY STARTS SPAZZING! SOMEBODY CALL THE COPS.

admittedly i haven't spent much time with his "smaller" albums to really be familiar with much more than the singles.

should i rank my top 5 fav Hov albums now? RD > BP > AG > BA > Vol.2
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|