View Single Post
Old 07.15.2006, 12:41 AM   #7
Heroic Dose
little trouble girl

Heroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballGrowth
I've actually heard it once before on the internet but I can't remember where. It's weird trippy music with samples of different people's voices repeating various things like " I don't have a problem with any of it " " These girls, they got knives " and one that sounds like it's saying " the creature scares me " with weird bubbling in the background

That description reminds me a little of Strangers Die Everyday.

Eh it sucks that the surfers have gone away gone astray but they were never ever gone come anywhere close to their classic era and I've got that stuff so I'm pretty happy. Although the Humpty Dumpty LSD was really cool! I'd like to see more releases dealing with unreleased material or differnt weird versions. Can you imagine a Locust Abortion Technician double album like the Dirty Deluxe? That is if they have any extra material but I'd love to hear demos from that very strange album

old name: starry eyed wanderer

Cerebral Audio Hyperstation
Heroic Dose is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|