View Single Post
Old 03.14.2012, 06:39 PM   #41761
Murmer99
stalker

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
never heard these guys before. what do they sound like?

i think Buzz from the Melvins have mentioned em?

that's cool I guess. I just googled his name and the band and there it is. He actually mentions the album I posted being in his top 10 of all time. Haha. I found them merely by listening to a somewhat similar band called Los Lobos.. and I'm not all that familiar with it yet so I think it's best to listen for yourself. I'm blown away by it so far. I've never heard anything like it... profound abundance of styles... and one of the weirdest albums I've heard recently. It has a latin vibe to it, so... I wouldn't necessarily assume that many people here are into this stuff. Check it out for yourself. Speaking of Buzz, The Melvins kick absolute ass. I was listening to Bullhead a few days ago. Numerous coincidences here.
Murmer99 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|