View Single Post
Old 03.07.2012, 04:43 AM   #34942
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
sugar is healthier than HFCS. fructose is processed slower by the liver than other sugar and turns into fat instead of energy. one of the effects of corn syrup is it keeps yr body from knowing when it's eaten enough, so if you end up overeating the soda you had before could be to blame.

i think mexican coke still has sodium benzoate which is a pretty dangerous preservative, i'm a label reader... but the fact is in north america there's so many cheap ass additives and fillers in so many kinds of food i can't even bother trying to avoid it them
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|