View Single Post
Old 02.20.2012, 12:00 AM   #88
Murmer99
stalker

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
I see what you're saying. I wasn't implying that at all with sonic youth though... I still think it's a great thing that they didn't just become dull and repetitive. You never know what to except with them. That alone should earn everyones respect. Also, they're a band I'd follow (yeah... kind hard to do that now!) and support no matter what. I'm sure most people have a handful of artists whom they're "loyal" to regardless of the changes that are made. It's merely a matter of preference here. They went through different phases therefore there will be various reactions that are distinctive from one another. Most of their 90s-00s work was solid, but there were a few disappointments and the only one I'd consider great is Nurse. I don't know... I certainly don't despise "change" at all.
Murmer99 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|