View Single Post
Old 02.19.2012, 11:51 PM   #86
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I think itīs quite common in the music world today (maybe it has been there always) that many music fans canīt stand it that their idols become mature and change. I have always been totally opposite, I have always been interested the whole career of artists. Of course there are also my favourite artists that turn to something boring (for example Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rush, Genesis) but there are also artists that in my opinion stay fresh even they become kind of mature comparing their early days (SY, Nick Cave) and some become even more "aggressive" (Tom Waits). I think it is kind of sad, if people canīt stand the artist becoming mature at all, maybe itīs the common phenomeniun in these days culture, I mean that people want to stay young forever? But of course, people can live the way they want.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|