View Single Post
Old 02.18.2012, 02:33 AM   #73
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Noisefield
Well yes, this is defnitely the case. I have my favorite too. And Dirty is definitely one of my least favorites, but I still love it and SY's my favorite band. Is it really so weird that I prefer Dirty to the most played-to-death album of my lifetime?
Well, I donīt have any Sonic-album I have played-to-death. I try to avoid that also in all the albums I think itīs great. But of course when I was very young I listened a lot for example some Creedence Clearwater, Jimi Hendrix and Pink Floyd -albums. But I think there was a time, when I didnīt listen them for years (maybe ten), so when I have listened them again quite recently (maybe once in five years) theyīve sounded again so great!
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|