View Single Post
Old 02.09.2012, 08:04 PM   #1
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.thecmuwebsite.com/article...e-for-us-tour/

What a great excuse to talk about this wonderful band. All things being equal, they're one of my favorite bands ever. I don't listen to them often, and when I do it's rarely for longer than the course of one album, but I love them so so so dearly!!

Psychocandy had such a massive impact on me! I refused to listen to the Cure (beyond singles) until I heard JAMC and they somehow put the Cure in perspective for me and I realized they weren't just some bland stadium pop band. JAMC also got me into Spacemen 3 and Spiritualized, My Bloody Valentine and others. So yeah this is probably like the 50th topic about them here, but THEY'RE TOURING NORTH AMERICA AND PLAYING SXSW!
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|