View Single Post
Old 11.12.2011, 10:08 AM   #40773
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder

Wayne used to be such a beast.
i love this album, brings back so many memories.

hell yeah. Carter II is my favorite, but this album is so sort of untouchable in a weird way. Like it encapsulates him at that peak, and it definitely captures this moment in time. It was the last time i've ever seen so many people out in the middle of the day looking to buy the same album. So weird. Now the store I bought it from is closed, like most other records stores taht aren't in malls and charge $18 for a CD.

btw, I wouldn't quite say he's fallen off either. I think you know I liked Rebirth but that was just out of so-fucking=crazy-I-love-it feelings. I Am Not A Human Being was good, at least better than a stop-gap in jail release should be. But I have to say Carter IV is really good. Certainly not as good as II or III, but I like it a lot. I think it's actually pretty solid except for the fucking T-Pain song.