Thread: LULU
View Single Post
Old 11.07.2011, 07:18 AM   #55
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Apparently you've not paid much attention to the bollocks I've spouted on here over the years. I find lyrics to mostly be bad, which is one of the reasons I like (some) Reed. I tend to focus on music more, but that's a bit pointless in the case of a band like Metallica - they don't do a great deal that's formally complex. It's mostly uppy downy diatonic stuff, from what I've gathered (and I'm not interested in listening to anything to prove me wrong).

In this case, the lyrics are very good, which puts the whole album in a different light.

It's not a question of other people finding it repulsive - that would be contrarianism - it's a question that Lulu is aesthetically quite jarring and awkward (which is a different sort of contingency).

The hierarchy is entirely your perception. Just call everyone a cunt. Go on, it'll be funny.
I have no need to start bark you or analyze you more. I just say most of you in "inner circle" are quite sick. Hope you get help yourself at least sometime in your life. And if you want to bark me, just go on, I donīt also have any need to read this thread anymore.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|