View Single Post
Old 09.23.2011, 09:31 AM   #40271
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
WTT = Watch the Throne
S80 = Section.80 by Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick is Dre's new boy.
he kept the Dre beats for his major label debut Good Kid in a Mad City, which will come out next year
S80 is his last independent album, he said it's just a warm-up.. but it's already one of this year's best releases, if not the greatest
the production on it is mostly really chill and jazzy. he is a great MC, full of thought provocking lyrics.. also destroyed Game on the opening track of his new album RED
lately he was crowned the new king of the West Coast by the OG's - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUsPbtg8ydc
his previous album Overly Dedicated is awesome as well.
let's just say he is to the WC what Big K.R.I.T is to the south..
Cole, Kendrick & Krit - i see them all as the future of hip hop.

Bastard is definitely better than Goblin. but overall i think Earl is the best OF release so far. i just like Goblin's artwork.

oh yeah WTT...duh.

Kendrick Lamar I had read about from XXL's Freshman 2011 special. But I havent heard anything. I'm sure I'll like the Dre album, though. I still need to pick up RED. I know the Game is super hated on. But I can't help but find him rather fascinating. I have I think all of his indie albums, and a lot of his mixtapes, and truthfully -- I loved Loved LOVED his first 3 major label albums. So yeah, RED's a must for me.

Big K.R.I.T.'s RETURNOF4EVA is one of my favorite mixtapes this year BTW.

And agreed... EARL is by far my favorite OF album.