View Single Post
Old 08.26.2011, 04:33 PM   #12
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Arguments are welcome. It's not even necessary to hype things up, or shit on them completely. After all, it's just pop music what it's been discussed here and it shouldn't take using too many brains to communicate basic ideas as to why one dislikes a song or not, it's not as if we were talking about Quantum Mechanics, or something. That was my point, to be exact. However, i recognize I was unkind and i apologize. Hope you have fun in this place, and use your freedom to post however you see fit despite the occasional assholeness of a lost soul. If some people have fun posting pics of rectal prolapses and that's fine, my complaints don't have any sense at all (at least there isn't a Coldplay appreciation thread, and thankfully it seems we can sort of discuss David Lynch here).
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|