View Single Post
Old 08.03.2011, 08:07 PM   #8
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
dude, stop calling deftones "nu-metal"

deftones preexisted before nu-metal back when the were just rap-rock in the early RATM era of the mid-90s, technically nu-metal specifically evolved OUT OF the deftones with all those linkin park bands.. stylistically, deftones are more rap-rock then nu-metal, as they rely an purely hip-hop drumwork and authentic sampling, where as nu-metal is an almost cliched imitation..
this is fucking great album!
it takes all that trip hop style Chino has been fucking with since 1999 and perfects it, also adding the edgy and dark guitar work that was prevalent in early team-sleep and during the white pony tours..

I love this album, the imagery, the lyrics, the beats, the ambient sounds, the guitar work, the vocals, the samples, its perfect!

This is what Muse should be doing

Ok, they're not nu-metal.... they're whatever you say they are, but they're not for me. Cool? Cool.

And I have some other suggestions regarding what Muse should be doing.... fucking themselves not being the last on the list.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|