View Single Post
Old 08.02.2011, 08:23 PM   #4
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
I thought Ritualz would stand with more arguments against the obvious plagiarism, but i guess being trolled by Deftones' sympathizers is discouraging:
http://www.facebook.com/rrritualzzz

This is kind of funny, although i guess no one on the Deftones' camp would get as equally offended as Ritualz (then again, it's just a reactionary post with some sense of humor rather than an actual musical artifact):

Regarding the ††† Chino Moreno alternate project, there's not much going on here, musically speaking. A discussion on the merits of the use of the symbols that are the band's name would be more interesting than the actual tunes, in my opinion. I don't really see how comparing Deftones to Sonic Youth or Radiohead would be accurate, it just seems to me like you are attributing more merits to them than they probably deserve, SuchFriendsAreDangerous. I saw them a few months ago and while it was a good show, i consider they rely more on the energy and passion of the band as a whole (except all these years have had a toll on them), rather than on any exploration of new musical ideas.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|