View Single Post
Old 07.09.2006, 12:05 AM   #46
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
ESPECIALLY when you aren't even fucking making fun of them. I just made fun of Laila in general. Not for being muslim.

Sure I said 'sunni pooni' and I may have called her 'muslim' once or twice but I never called her a terrorist or made any derogatory remarks towards her.
I think this is the reason why I got banned...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnine
BECAUSE OOH LAILA THE TERRORIST GOT HER PANTIES IN A BUNCH UP IN HER SUNNI POONY.
I was being a smartass. Am I ever not being a smartass? Like I really give two shits what religion she is, I don't even know her. In fact, I never once paid attention to her until she got all pissy on us and "left." I don't even know why I am wasting time "defending" myself.