View Single Post
Old 06.04.2011, 03:14 PM   #6
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnikpasswordforgetter
you don't deserve any grace for that comment. at least since your god isn't real you won't recieve any..

what does that have to do with anything? This dude was a scoundral, I don't mean to shit on his obituary, but seriously, he is more a nazi then a doctor, consistently fascinated and involved with things not only beyond poor taste, but beyond any kind of decency. I pray even for the souls of the worst, in fact especially because of their badness, that perhaps some grace be found, be it from my not real God(s) or the harmonic convergence of the vibrating strings of several interpolating dimensions..

When people are suicidal, they are not rational. It is the purpose of rational human beings to do their best to dissuade and inspire these poor, saddened people away from such self-destructive thoughts. At the least, if folks are not so concerned with the saving of life and mind, they should then mind their business. What this guy promoted was horrifying at every level, and I have no shame saying so. Not only did he promote something despicable, but he crossed that very line and became a mercy killer, which is something different entirely.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|