View Single Post
Old 06.01.2011, 05:51 PM   #3
The Watcher
children of satan

The Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's asses
I like downloading to sample music, but if I like something I'll buy it...... I think it's important to support bands, labels, brick and mortar stores, and the like...... I like vinyl but I find it kind of pointless, sure it looks great but I don't think anyone can make the "analog purity" argument in 2011, there's a 99 percent chance somehow it was recorded digitally, or mastered digitally, etc. And if you have a high quality stereo set up you're not really going to notice any difference. If you are, chances are it's surface noise.

Anyway, it's important to buy records, given the huge amount of choice outthere you'd be crazy if you're buying everything, but it's still important.

Also: I will be dead in the cold cold ground before I pay for an mp3.
The Watcher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|