View Single Post
Old 05.06.2011, 11:11 PM   #16
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Hmm, Derek I love you man, but I can't agree with you on this one... because it doesn't seem like he made a big deal about it, to me, it was one little post, and I for one am very appreciate of Florya's last post here, as it didn't seem like some kind of attention-grab, it just seemed like something to let those who care knows that he wont' be around. Florya isn't dramatic and ridiculous..... I mean, think about some of the posts made in the past by people like S W A Y ; this had the exact opposite tone of something like that...

actually, I think it's kinda creepy when people just flat-out disappear, and some people in the past have kinda worried me with their sudden absences, so I actually appreciate the gesture in this case.
Florya will be missed.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|