View Single Post
Old 03.22.2011, 05:41 PM   #67
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
actually.. so far..

favs of the year
nicholas jaar - space is only noise
alvarius b - baroque primitive
longmont potion castle - vol 8
tartar lamb - polyimage of known exits
daughters of the sun - ghost with chains
peaking lights - 936
wire - red barked tree
sean mccann - capital
neighbor - in our time
obscura - omnivium
new six organs
chain & the gang - down with liberty rules
gentleman jesse - introducing rules
photek - avalanche
la sera - st
sun splitters - ii
new craig's brother
new daniel striped tiger
burzum - valen
volcano the bear - hotbites live at the nightlight

was most disappointed with the new kurt vile, deerhoof, vivian girls (after a few listens, it really isn't nearly as good as their other albums. Oh, don't get me wrong, it would make a great ep, cuz half the songs are the best they've ever done, but the other half flat-out blow. I have a good feelnig the next album will rule), and radiohead (though they havent made a truely great album in a decade). new natural snow buildings and tim hecker were alright -- overrated. looking forward to new necrophagist, gorguts, jeff mills, zazen boys, and pink reason. Haven't heard as much this year as I usually do, definitely looking for some more electronic-type music, and death metal...

anyone heard the new strokes? "angles"? I LOVE their first 2 albums, I thought the last one was junk.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|