View Single Post
Old 07.06.2006, 02:18 PM   #2124
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
I've got to get hep on the digital technology so I can load some of my pix with my Ts. (Clue me in how you post photos here? I'm old and my technological synapses don't fire like they do in young-uns!)

First you upload from you digicam to your harddrive....Then go to a photo hosting site, I use Photobucket. After registering, you upload from you computer to the photobucket. Under each photo there is the url, tags...etc.

Highlight on the url....click the photo icon here....and paste the picture url in the little box that pops up....and click enter.....

The steps of uploading to Photobucket are easy....there is a 'browse' feature and that directly opens your pictures for you to select from in your computer....

Do not fear mistakes. There are none

Miles Davis
against_the_grain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|