View Single Post
Old 02.09.2011, 03:29 PM   #286
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Don't worry, you've been on ignore for ages. Did I forget to tell you, is that why you've been responding to my posts? Sorry. I was under the impression you had something to do with this compilation and read some of your posts, but once again, my fault giving you too much credit.

It's kind of funny tho, that you'd ask me to put you on ignore and not do the same. Especially for someone who "doesn't care".

You wanna be on ignore but keep reading and responding to my posts or mentioning me - the reason why I know that is that sometimes I get logged off and I stumble across these posts.

You'd think someone who genuinely doesn't care would be the first to put me on ignore rather than insisting on some dramatic "i'm asking you to put me on ignore".

If you didn't want to be helpful you didn't have to mention anything at all - but it comes across as you're fishing for opportunities to be hostile towards me. I thought you were being civil for once, but... my mistake.

So let's do this mutually; get your actions to match your "i don't care" claims by actually ignoring me.

Oh and anyone actually willing to let me know where they get cheap tapes, please tell me.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|