Thread: Teenage Riot
View Single Post
Old 02.01.2011, 06:41 PM   #87
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox
man i just decided to pick up my hurdy-gurdy again in order to play street concerts since i realised the music i listened to on cds was not real since if the power got cut out i would not be able to listen to it and the concerts i go to are not made by real musicians since the music would not be heard if the power got cut out so street hurdy-gurdy concerts appear to me as the only way to play and hear real music played by real musician knowwhatimean
Same. I'm gonna drum on a child's anus in Oxford Street so hard every person will realise I mean it and I'm for real. How stupid was I before? And you?
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|