View Single Post
Old 02.01.2011, 03:24 PM   #14
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
yo dom, search for rangda on here, there are 3 threads for them I think. I'm a huge fan of bishop and it's the only album I've heard by him I don't like!

As for SCG, to be honest, none of their albums are as good as this one, or Alvarius's "blood operatives of the barium sunset". Still, I'd reccomend getting a few. Most people either stop after a good handful of 'em, or they become addicted and want to get all 130. I have everything they've done, so I'm one of the addicted ones! Haha. Definitely get DANTE'S DISNEYLAND INFERNO, TORCH OF THE MYSTICS, HORSE COCK PHEPNER, FUNERAL MARIACHI, BOX OF CHAMELEONS (it's a 3 cd/128 track collection that has little snippets of EVERYTHING they've done; like, it has prank phone calls, spoken word stuff, improv jazz workouts, folk songs, punk songs, gamelan songs), and of course 330,000 CROSSDRESSERS. A few things to understand is that they don't really have a "sound". I think GUM ARABIC is a great place to start out...

http://www.mediafire.com/?86z20i25xapial9

there it is in 320, it's 106.4mb. It's kinda like a "greatest hits" of all their more straightforward, conventional Middle Eastern stuff. Really, it's one of their best albums if you're just into the more straightforward stuff, and it's also the sound they are most known for, besides a jazz improv power trio thing they like to do (which sometimes resembles, oh, NNCK). Enjoy.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|