View Single Post
Old 12.05.2010, 07:26 AM   #69
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
I just woke up after sleeping for 12 hours and I don't fucking care about an argument about Deerhunter so I'm not going to even try to answer. But I'll say one thing :

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
For the record, Glice has the best taste of anyone here.

There is no such thing as "best taste of". Because you have the most eclectic taste amongst a certain array of people or you listen to the most bands or you can write a 50,000 word review about any of them does not mean you have "greater taste" than anyone because that simply has no point. There is no objectivity in taste. And I don't see why the hell taste should be a competition anyway. I like Kylie Minogue, should I stop and listen to her because it makes my taste "shittier" ? Eh, I just happen to like her.

Another thing : it depresses me to see such a thread going on for 5 pages while the Moon Wiring Club thread is dead already. Damn.
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|