View Single Post
Old 12.05.2010, 12:36 AM   #54
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
DeaddiscoDildo, I don't think they're famous, and I don't bring them up unless they're brought up, and I have disliked them for years, even though they didn't even get that popular until maybe last year... I'm not sure what your point is, of course I will tallk about them more if they get brought up often, which they do; they were brought up, I discussed them. I certainly don't hate them "more" for being "more" popular; I can think of far less successful bands who I dislike far more strongly than this one. I actually didn't shit on them nearly as bad as most of the bands I talk about, and I don't think they're THAT bad either, as I said, just bland. However,I am mainly not a fan of the lead singer's "confrontational" persona, which rubs me the wrong way. Again, it's mostly coverered in here: http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Bradford_Cox (also be sure to click on the "poop journal" thing I posted).. But yeah, that's his thing -- to be confrontational. He loves the controversy. So, I'm feeding into it by discussing it I guess. Oh well. He's not a GG Alin or anything at least, more like a Seth Putnam. Anywho, I don't have anything left to say on the subject, so I won't be checking this thread ever again. Peace.

I didn't mean to come off so harsh or agressive in my post. Sorry buddy.

Plus I didnt see the last page or two.

So I didnt even really need to post what I did...you pretty much have the same view on them as I do. For the most part.

Except they are famous, as famous as rock bands will ever get these days. I can only hope to have that kind of exposure.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|