View Single Post
Old 11.16.2010, 12:51 PM   #97
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
I wonder how many of these anti-smokers have a significant vice of their own? What say you anti-smokers?

Smoking (cigarettes and weed) is the only bad habit I have left. I don't fuck around with pills, or snorting shit anymore, and I only drink maybe once every 3 months or so, if that, and when I do it's only two 24 oz cans of Coors Light. Shit just doesn't appeal to me. I've grown to dislike partying, and liquor makes me hurl.

My grandmother is 80 years old, and has been smoking since she was 16 (and definitely smoked around me as a baby). Of all her various health problems; knee replacements, arthritis, skin cancer, etc., not one can be directly attributed to her smoking habits. Just sayin'.

It would definitely suck to have a hole in my throat, but I don't think I even smoke enough for that anymore. I'm at less than a pack a day now, but I honestly do enjoy it too much to quit completely for the time being. If I did though, it'd definitely be cold turkey.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|