View Single Post
Old 11.16.2010, 11:41 AM   #94
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
i'm not trying to make an analogy out of it, i just used it as an example of stupid shit people get hysterical about and try and tell women what they can and cannot do with their bodies.

to be fair, you opened the door when you told your story and asked (perhaps just rhetorically) "am i a terrible person?"

nobody was minding your business otherwise, and yes, it's not at all the same as the abortion debate, you just fell into knox's false analogy about "controlling women's bodies", which is something that does happen, true, but has nothing to do with this thread.

in any case, forget all this drama & moral posturing of all stripes & general bullshit, just remember to breathe deeply when you feel a craving coming-- it has the same calming effect but without the poison.

alright, best wishes. you & lux have a great day.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|