View Single Post
Old 10.31.2010, 01:40 AM   #7
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
no problem man.

one of the guitarist has an INCREDIBLE side project called MALADE DE SOUCI. MMMM-bbaa is one of the best albums ever made, completely insane.

http://www.mediafire.com/?m3yydhmtyiw

Dan and I tend to post some really weird shit on here from time to time, and this album is no exception. The album title says it all here. 93 songs across 25 tracks on a record that clocks in at under 20 minutes. I should also mention that the copy I got ahold of had jigsaw puzzle pieces glued to the back of it for no apparent reason. MMMM-bbaa is a quick listen and has some genuinely cool moments throughout, but it's not for the faint of heart or sonically unadventurous. If you're hesitent to download this, just play one of your Ruins albums backwards at double speed and you'll have an idea of what you're getting into.

enjoy!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|