View Single Post
Old 10.30.2010, 03:51 AM   #10
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
NR, you my ninja.

Madrox, and Monoxide definitely both have very smooth flows, and Mike E. Clark is easily one of the best, and well respected producers to come from the D. Out of all their albums I'd recommend Mostasteless, Freek Show, and Mirror Mirror above all else. And if you wanna get really old school, and underground... blast some House of Krazees. I mean there are even some Juggalos that don't even know about HoK.

< HoK

I actually do like this Cage guy's stuff. Who's his producer? Sounds almost like Madlib's stuff to me... or am I just really tired/buzzed right now? Either way, I could see this stuff growing on me.

Marshall probably did rip him off a bit. Despite his undeniable (former?) talent - he's a total bitch-boy like that. He, and EsHaM have the biggest beef about him biting EsHaM's shit. Which makes total sense considering Shady's place in the scene at the time. EsHaM's been doing horrorcore...errr, acid rap... since '89 when he dropped Boomin Words from Hell, when he was only 13. He's easily the granddaddy of the genre.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|