View Single Post
Old 10.30.2010, 03:31 AM   #5
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gualbert
I can't recall of any good songs that they've recorded in the 70's (and after).(name one!)
On the other hand, they've recorded so many overlooked gems in the 60's. (I can name a dozen)

Hereīs some:
Brown Sugar, Wild Horses, Canīt you hear me knocking, Bitch, Sister Morphine, Dead Flowers, Sweet Virginia, Loving Cup, Soul Survivor, Coming Down again, Doo Doo Doo..., Angie, Itīs Only RīnīR, Time Waits For no-one, Memory Motel, Miss You, Emotional Rescue, Hang Fire, Slave, Worried about you, Waitin on a friend, Undercover of the Night, One Hit (to the Body), Sleep Tonight, Mixed Emotions, Continental Drift, New Faces, Moon is up, Thru and Thru, Gunface, Too Tight, How Can I Stop and many more...
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|