View Single Post
Old 10.01.2010, 01:32 PM   #20
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Yep Dr. , criticism is more than accepted!
There's no deep "concept" behind the 3 shots, it's more a sort of moody thing, the first being the start of the "trip" ha ha...it's kinda hard to bring a tripod on a plane, but I get what you mean about the first part, I think the very same thing, a more "steady" shot would work much better, also because both the other parts start from a static pov...
Btw, I have no proper video-equipment (not even a camcorder), so it's all a sort of experiment for me (I warned slavo back in the days), and working with ultralimited resources is kinda challenging in a good way.
The second shot is the only one I actually "put together" from an idea, I prepared the stuff needed, a bit of light and shot the thing while I interacted with the materials. The idea was to create some sort of "ethereal landscape"...seems like it worked.. what you see is about 3-4 cm tall tops btw haha. chicka got pretty close
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
It looks like sperm!

not that close, but...

here's a frame from the unedited vid, I guess it's more clear this way .

Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
we can do that, yes.
Ok, I'll study after the weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFoxBen
Hah, that's not smoke ? What is it then ?

see above
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|